Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Yakov
Helper I
Helper I

Pin from SSRS - What Do We Get?

I have a report containig a graph.

the report allows input of dates by user  and displays graph accordingly.

i am able to pin the graph to a dashboard in Power BI.

My questions is if there is any possibility to give the user i share with , an option to change paramteres (dates) ,or all they get is a static image of the graph with no dynamic data?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Yakov Currently this is just a static feature that allows the user to drill to the report in SSRS. There is no additional filtering or dynamic selection that you can perform in the dashboard itself.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Yakov Currently this is just a static feature that allows the user to drill to the report in SSRS. There is no additional filtering or dynamic selection that you can perform in the dashboard itself.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors