Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MongoDB ODBC database disappear frequently

Hi everyone!

I have created PBI dashboard using MongoDB using BI-connector in ODBC and i'm facing a big problem to load a specific tables..

I have more than 60 tables in this database and some tables i frequently disappear and then appear. When i'm trying to load to PBI query some time load successfully and a lot of time receive loading error due to database is suddenly disappear.. When i disccussed the database developer he mentioned that these tables is related to some transactions and can't be fix to be all the time appearing

Is there anyway to solve this problem and make these tables stable and not disappear or any other solution like creating advanced query or create new table in the PBI with the same structure so it can be loaded once the database appear and if these tables disappeared give me same table even with blank values but not disappear so i can create the relations and measures

Below some photos for the databse in both conditions Appear and DisappearScreenshot 2023-06-10 002056.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-10 002221.jpg

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors