Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Message Appears in Power App 'The Requested resource is locked'

Hi, 

I have a made an application in power app for date addition/updation in  excel file (total 2 no's excel, 2 galley for updation).

some time it requires that data to be copied from one excel to other.

For that I have prepared an flow to transfer data in power app.

When I click button to run flow in power app, data copied in other excel, & when I see in power automate it indicate 2-3 sec (average) to successfully run flow.

after some time (within a minutes) when I check online excel, it shows copied data, but when I refresh browser gallery to see the copied data below message appears. even it appears same message for around 10 minutes. can any one tell how to reduce this time to update data in power app quickly.

If you need more info, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

This is a problem with using Excel online files - when you use a resource it is temporarily locked for a while and you will just have to wait for it to unlock before you can perform any action against it.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

This is a problem with using Excel online files - when you use a resource it is temporarily locked for a while and you will just have to wait for it to unlock before you can perform any action against it.

Cheers,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors