Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tiagotas
Helper I
Helper I

Lista de painéis em um painel especifico.

Tenho vários paineis que preciso compartilhar com alguns colaboradores da empresa ex: Indices RH, Eficiências, Relatórios SAC, porém, gostaria de criar um painel onde o colaborador clicasse (LISTA/MENU) e escolhesse qual painel ele queria acessar.
Existe essa possibilidade?

No momento eu crio o painel e envio o e-mail para o colaborador, dessa forma, a caixa de e-mails fica cheia, e ele tem que ficar procurando vários paineis.

Segue exemplo:

Sem título.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tiagotas,

In my first reply, the other three tiles are not opened by clicking Hyperlinks of the first tile. I add the three tiles using this step: click "Pin visual" button to pin the visual to Centeral dashboard.
1.PNG3.PNG

Then when you click the visual tile in dashboard, you are able to open the report in same tab. However, if you click the Hyperlinks in the first tile of Centeral dashboard, we are only able to open the relevant reports in new tabs.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @tiagotas,

This is English forum, please post your question in English format so that we can provide appropriate methods.

I translate the above question into English using Bing Dictionary , it seems that you want to create a list of different reports and make it convenient for user to navigate through these reports.

If that is the case, you can publish all the reports to Power BI Service, then create a central dashboard . In this central dashboard, you can add a textbox tile listing all report name and linking to each report, you can also pin the visuals of different reports to this dashboard. This way, after you share the dashboard to users, they are able to navigate to each report easily. For more details, please check the following example.

1.PNG

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the help! That's what I wanted to learn!

I created 3 reports and 2 panels: Central panel, (test panel) report 1 and report 2.

Using links I was able to create the central panel, as I have more than 10 reports, when clicking, each report is an open tab of the browser.

Is there any way I can open reports on the same tab? That way you taught me many tabs left the browser open, it would be a little confusing and with a lot of information. Did I do it right or am I wrong?

I could not open the same panel as the image you sent.

Central.pngrelatorio1.pngrelatorio2.png

Hi @tiagotas,

In my first reply, the other three tiles are not opened by clicking Hyperlinks of the first tile. I add the three tiles using this step: click "Pin visual" button to pin the visual to Centeral dashboard.
1.PNG3.PNG

Then when you click the visual tile in dashboard, you are able to open the report in same tab. However, if you click the Hyperlinks in the first tile of Centeral dashboard, we are only able to open the relevant reports in new tabs.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors