Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Nikola

How to use Post HTTPS to record an outside IoT evet using a services such as Node-Red?

Hi I want to able to use two POST HTTPS links to send to Power BI when my devices open and close events occur.

Using a services like node-red i can post https these event but I need Power BI to give me two webhook urls. Was not able to find any samples or references on REST POWER API Documentation

Getting event triggers to log data is a fundemental way of using POWER BI atleash for our array of IOT devices. If there was a simpler way from the GET DATA screen it would be real great tool for IOT.

I do not want to send any data. All i need is Power BI to reconize which event occured using the webhook url and timestamp the event for further analysis such as getting the duration of the gate being opened

If any of the Power Bi evangelish can chime in or provide a contact to have quick chat that would be awesome.

Anyhow cool service guys. Good luck with your public release.

1 REPLY 1
9thwonder

I'm having the same issues here on my end.

If i can get some clarity or direction, it would be really helpful.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors