Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

joobizz
Regular Visitor

How to import the last csv file from a Sharepoint folder

I'm working on a project where the weekly data source is in csv files.

I left these files in a Sharepoint folder, and filtered to get the last modified from the folder in Power BI, but when I put a new file Power BI understands that they are not in the same format and I have to make the csv adjustments again. Do you know why this happens? The idea is that the update is automatic and I don't have to keep adjusting the new csv file every week.

But now when I filter the last file, it's not separating the columns correctly when I put semicolons in it.2024-06-17 12_02_00.png

1 REPLY 1
foodd
Super User
Super User

Hello @joobizz , thank you for starting a discussion on the Community Forum. It appears that the issue is not with the file itself, but with identifying the individual or group responsible for overseeing the outbound file format and content of the source data as a Project Stakeholder. This clarification will help minimize the challenges faced and ensure that all data formatting is consistent and agreed upon by all involved parties.

If your requirement is solved, please make THIS ANSWER a SOLUTION ✔️ and help other users find the solution quickly. Please hit the LIKE 👍 button if this comment helps you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors