Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

HasUniqueRoleAssignments error when refreshing from Sharepoint Online List

Hello Team, 

I still have the issue when refreshing from a sharepoint online list. Upgrades and the commented workarounds have not resolved my issue.  The option of developing my query from scratch is not an option as the query is huge.... Smiley Sad

Any suggestion please? I´m really frustrated

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Have you used "Removed Other columns" to remove all but the bare minimum of columns that you need for your data model? Please review the following similar thread to check your query.

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/The-HasUniqueRoleAssignments-column-does-not-exist-in-the-rowset/td-p/174257

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Lydia, 

Thanks for your answer!

I understand that using the option of "Remove other columns" would mean to re-build the query from scratch, as i would need to begin deleting all the table columns not required but using this option instead of Remove Columns. 

It is exactly what i´m trying to avoid as the query developed is insane. 

Just wondering if there would be a simple patch to resolve this nightmare soon 

Kind regards

@Anonymous,

Unfortunately, there is no sample patch for this issue. You can add a "Remove other columns" step in  your query, do you get any errors in the process?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors