Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Adebimpe
Frequent Visitor

Expression.Error: The column " " of the table wasn't found.

Hi

Please does anyone know how to resolve the above. I'm getting Expression.Error: The column " " of the table wasn't found. However, the column is present in my data source and I can also see it in Power query.

Thanks in advance @po 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adebimpe
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @ShirinArshadnia . I tried that option but it didn't work but I got it at the end by changing th Power Query code from advance editor

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Adebimpe
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @ShirinArshadnia . I tried that option but it didn't work but I got it at the end by changing th Power Query code from advance editor

ShirinArshadnia
Helper II
Helper II

hi@Adebimpe 

The error message occurs when a column name changes or is removed altogether from the data source. In the background, Power Query is attempting to locate a specific column name that no longer exists.

The quickest solution is to go into the Power Query editor, locate the step that is causing the problem (most likely the "Changed Type" step), and remove the step completely.

please Refresh each table individually.

then "Refresh data".

That should assist.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors