Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data as a Product Lifecycle in Power BI - 'white labelling' Power BI. Is this useful for others?

I've got two customers who want to resell their data via Power BI. One is a marketing firm who already does this via another method. The other is a startup, who want to give customers access to their data.

However, at the moment, they can't do that for various reasons, and one reason is that you can't 'badge' Power BI with their own logo, login page and so on.

Does anyone else see this scenario?

Kind Regards,

Jen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

White labeling and third party use cases are on the backlog. For Power BI feature requests, please add your idea and vote at User Voice https://support.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi​. You can track User Voice idea status to see what teams are actively building and also get notification of your idea status changes.

Thanks 

Jen Underwood
Principal Program Manager, BI

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Kostja
Regular Visitor

I see the use case and would definitely like to see the possibility for doing so. I'm still wondering if this use case might require a second "Power BI" frontend.

So far I've always looked at it as the BI site for a single company, kind of.

White labeling and third party use cases are on the backlog. For Power BI feature requests, please add your idea and vote at User Voice https://support.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi​. You can track User Voice idea status to see what teams are actively building and also get notification of your idea status changes.

Thanks 

Jen Underwood
Principal Program Manager, BI

FYI, the link provided is no longer working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors