Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connection to Exchange (Outlook calendars)

Hello,

I have read this thread: http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Connection-to-exchange/m-p/1626#M467

But the issue doesn't seem to be resolved. I want to connect multiple calendars from many inviduals within my organization and show it as a dashboard (which resources are available and when). The Exchange connector allows login with organizational mail and password. However, my question is

Is there a way to create a connection to all calendars within a department?

My first thought is asking IT to create a master user (e.g testorganizational@contoso.com) with its own user credentials. Right way to go?

Regards,

7 REPLIES 7
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

did you ever find out how to do this?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vanessafvg,

No, sorry. It was an internal idea I had but had to give it up 😞

I want to do this as well with my organization because we want to show dashboards on how may meetings and how long people are in meetings. Has anyone done this successfully yet?

did you ever figure out how to do this?

@deshazer72 I managed to connect to my Exchange Online account (Office 365). At first I had some issues connecting with just my email and correct password. Had to fill in the UPN as well, and that seem to do the trick for me. I don't know if you can connect to a shared mailbox or even a resource, I will have to try that out.

I have the same need, does anyone have the solution ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors