Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

freidav1984
Frequent Visitor

Is it possible to get data from Microsoft Dynamics Guides and build custom bi report?

Hi All!

One of my partners would like to build custom power bi reports on his Microsoft Dynamics Guides application. I am not experienced with Guides nor with Dynamics. 

Is it possible to build custom reports using Dynamics Guides' data (which are collected from my partner's mixed reality applications)?

(I would suppose those data is also stored in dataverse, thus, it could be the data source of the custom BI model)

Thx

David

1 REPLY 1
pavanmanideep
Helper III
Helper III

Hi,

Yes, you can retrieve the data from dataverse using Import mode or Direct Query, you can use Dataverse or SQL Server to connect to your dataverse instance.

Hope this helps...

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.

If you like my response or got a direction forward to proceed, please give it a Thumbs Up. Appreciate your Kudos. You can accept more than one post as a solution.

Blog:https://ecellorscrm.com

Cheers,

PMDY

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors