Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

evalindag
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps for Power BI visual only uses small part of dataset

Hi

I'm not sure whether I should post this question here or at the Power Apps forum. You can maybe let me know if it should rather be there 🙂 

I'm making an Power Bi report with an integrated Power App. So I choose the PowerApps for Power BI visual and select "Create New". My dataset includes 844 lines. However PowerApps only shows 5 lines from the data when the gallery has formed and I'm not sure how to get the rest of the data into the app. 
At first I thought PowerApps were only showing this small part just for making the data and when I would transfer the data back to Power BI it would add the rest of the data, but that is not the case. So when I choose one of these 5 lines in the Power BI report they integrate with the app while if I choose one of the datalines which are not in the app the app shows no data. 

Snag_33417717.pngSnag_33417d9f.pngSnag_334183aa.png

Has anybody here had this issue and knows how to solve it? It would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

Best regards

Eva

1 REPLY 1
nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @evalindag,
I wanted to let you know that by selecting the right labels (Power Apps and Power BI), your question is automatically sent to the correct forums for answering. And subsequent posts on this question are also synced through both forums.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen this happening, so I can't help you with your question, sorry.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors