Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Inspection App - SharePoint

Hi

Would like to ask how could I get all the inspections reports from the Review inspection app to SharePoint plus attached Images

3333333.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @aespetan,

A good starting point would be to use the Area Inspections table to retrieve the pending review inspections. There is a Review status code field which you can use for the filter rows. 

Below is an example of that approach.

In this example I am creating list items in a SharePoint List called Area Inspections with only the name of the Checklist of the inspection which are in the status pending review.

msft_areainspectionreivewstatuscode eq 299600000

And no it is not a typo from me. There is a typo in the actual MSFT status code field 😁

areainspections.png

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @aespetan,

This screenshot looks a lot like the Inspection sample app from Microsoft. That is the one you are talking about correct?

If so, there is a nice article about the architecture of this app:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/teams/inspection-architecture

Looking at that I would say there you should be able to interact with both Microsoft Dataverse and Planner to retrieve that inspection report data. 

Btw, what is the reason you want to integrate with SharePoint?

Hi @Expiscornovus 

Thanks for your response.

yes, it's correct, this sample app from Microsoft teams!

Could you please explain more about the steps of the flow which I should use to integrate with SharePoint!

the reason why I want to integrate with SharePoint; because I want all the data ( inspection Report from each user and attachments for the inspection ) to be saved. In case the Inspection reports have been deleted from the App on teams 

so later on if I want to re-audit or re-view any inspections Outcomes from the users, I can found it on SharePoint

Hi @Expiscornovus 

Like which step I should start with to run the flow correctly to upload all data to SharePoint as below

33333.PNG

& one more thing please on the tables of the app as showing below, I found a section for SharePoint but when I inserted the site nothing happened, even I tried to do inspections as a test to see if it will be on the SharePoint site

1111.PNG22222.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors