Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

PL-300 Exam: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst is now live!

If you enjoy analyzing data and using Power BI to discover and unlock data insights, this could be the ideal certification for you—especially if you use those insights to provide easy-to-understand data visualizations that can help drive the success of your team and organization.  

Exam PL-300 will measure a variety of critical skills for data analysts and will validate their ability to:

• Prepare the data
  • Model the data
  • Visualize and analyze the data
  • Deploy and maintain assets

Learn more about the renamed Microsoft Certified:  Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification.

9 REPLIES 9
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@richardwalusimb  - Thank you for your patience, I have checked and there are not vouchers avaialble.  Thank you for asking.

Thank you for being part of the Power BI Community.

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@richardwalusimb  - Thanks for asking, let me check into this for you.

Hi Heather,

I am so thankful, I will surely wait for a response.

same, wishing you all the very best in advance. Ace it

can I get one as well, thank you in advance.

richardwalusimb
Regular Visitor

Hello Admin,

I have prepared well for 'Exam PL-300' and I am wondering if there is a way I can get a voucher for this exam.

arpit13

Hi,

Thank you for sharing, is there a way I can take the exam at no cost like AZ-900. 

@arpit13  - Thank you for asking! Only the fundamentals are free with the Virtual Training Days.

Kindly give the link to those, please 🙏

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.