Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Microsoft wants to hear from you!

Your voice matters! Microsoft Power Platform would like 15-20 minutes of your time.

The Microsoft Power Platform team has partnered with Edelman Intelligence, an independent research firm, to conduct research regarding your use of low code programs and apps (similar to Power Platform). Your input will help us better understand how people like you use these programs and apps and improve their user experience.

Please be assured your responses will be completely confidential and anonymous. To share your opinion, please click here . This survey will remain open until Tuesday, April 19th, 2022.

Thank you for your feedback!

If you encounter any technical difficulties while completing this survey, please send an email to SurveyHelp@edelmandataxintelligence.com.

1 REPLY 1
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Feedback Browser Automate Microsoft Edge

First i know things aren"t that easy. With Power Automate Microsoft do a very loveley Way to serve what working People need thousands kisses for that.

Browser automation only make sense if the browser is not changing permanent. 

No automatic updates ? 

I would kick everything out of that browser who can disturb work flow. Simplify but it is working without issues.

Do i need a starting page ? If yes should be at edge an option to delete ? 

The only Browser who can realy be automatet ist the Microsoft Browser -> 100 % focus on that and get your well owend usp. 

Can i get access to Browser Menue with short cuts ? 

Does record  realy function in Browser Menue ? Whats with downloads , alerts , po ups ?

Ex Download Button !  Delete history  

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.