Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KellyK
Community Admin
Community Admin

Join the Community for Japan Power Platform Conference 2022 - October 18-20, 2022

One of the biggest events of the year is coming up on October 18-20th at the Japan Power Platform Conference. This conference is a community-driven event that will be held for three consecutive days in October as a Japanese edition of the Power Platform Conference that just happened in Orlando, Florida! 

Who should attend Japan Power Platform Conference? 

• Anyone interested in non-coding and low-coding 
  • Those who are not in charge of IT but want to assist IT in their organization 
  • In-house IT who want to quickly realize applications and analytics 
  • Anyone wanting to automate internal tasks 
  • Anyone getting started with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Pages 

Keynote moderators are Microsoft’s Chiyoda Madoka, Eiki Sui, and Daiki Yoshida, who will host keynotes from Microsoft CVP Charles Lamanna, Vice-President Stephen Siciliano, and General Manager Ryan Cunningham, along with a host of local thought leaders and experts. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to grow, learn, and connect at the 2022 Japan Power Platform Conference!  

Register today and find out more today: Japan Power Platform Conference 2022 

Japan Power Platform Conference.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Natalie_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@Gokul_G16,

Thank you for your question.  Here's the link: Japan Power Platform Conference 2022

Best, 

Natalie H.

Community Manager

Gokul_G16
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi there,

I need conference link to learn more advance things.

Thanks

Gokul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.