Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

Exclusive LIVE Community Events: Event #1 – Ask Amanda Anything - Recording Now Available!

We are excited to announce that we are starting a brand new series of exclusive live events in the community!  We're calling this first series of events “Triple A”:

• Ask Amanda Anything:   Amanda Cofsky, Senior Program Manager
  • Ask Amir Anything:   Amir Netz, Technical Fellow
  • Ask Arun Anything:  Arun Ulagaratchagan, GM Intelligence Platform

Amanda will be the guest of honor at the first event. You know Amanda from the Power BI Desktop Feature Summaries each month in the Power BI Blog.

Amanda.jpg

On November 6, 2019 at 8 AM Pacific Time, Amanda will be giving an EARLY sneak peek of the Power BI Desktop release coming the week of November 11th.  This is your opportunity to learn what cool new features are coming in the release a week before the rest of the world knows!   You can also ask Amanda questions about the new features and get all the inside scoop.

Space is limited for this live event.   Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when you kudoed the post - so don’t delay.  Link for the event will be sent on Nov 4th to those that qualify.

Kudo today to reserve your spot!   

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Update 11/4/19:
The registration period for the event has ended. We have frozen Kudos to determine attendees.

Update 11/18/19:
44 REPLIES 44
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

You can now find a recording of the event at the bottom of the announcement post.

cvillegas
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hey @JCM_iTalent and @Amanda the session was awesome yesterday. Quick question. The last slide you covered about making a post for the contest got cut off for me, could you provide those details by any chance either in a PM or a reply? Thank you again!

Hope this helps

2019_11_06_17_00_02_Microsoft_Teams.png

So this means I choose any kind of blog post and tag this with the Triple A Event and after that I share it with the community to get kudos? Or should I creat a blog post anywhrere with this tag an share it than with the #powerbi #kudopalooza? Sry for asking, for me the task is a little bit confusing 😄

Hello @KBO,

The idea is for event attendees to create a blog or gallery post in the Power BI community with a TripleA Event tag. The Tweeting part is optional, but if you do Tweet with a link of your community post, please use the hashtags #PowerBI and #Kudopalooza.
Please let me know if you have any further questions

Hi @JCM_iTalent ,

what is the status of the 3rd Kudopalooza Challenge?

Did I answer your question?
Please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Marcus Wegener works as Full Stack Power BI Engineer at BI or DIE.
His mission is clear: "Get the most out of data, with Power BI."
twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - website - podcast

Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

We are gathering the information now and will post the winners this week!

fingers crossed 🙂

@Andy100Rob You're a hero! Thanks.

Andy100Rob
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thanks for this, really good session and the Decomposition Tree looks amazing.

thanks

Andy

pauls671
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @Amanda! This was an awesome first AMA; it was great to be able to ask questions directly😊

Thanks @pauls671 and @Abraxus! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the sessoin! 😊

@Andy100Rob- I'll pass along the compliment to the team!

Great session @Amanda, really appreciated your answers and general comments, very insightful!

Well, I let this opportunity get away from me (doh).

Even though I missed out on the live feed, is there any chance there's a video out there that we can review?

If you have the link in your reservation you should be able to see the recorded event.

@edchuy , I missed out on making the reservation, and I'm still interested in viewing the content.

I understand the event coordinators wanting to track the participants of the live event for matters of scale and practically and such -- but is Microsoft really excluding interested individuals from viewing the recording?? 

What a dissappointment.

I guess you will have to wait for the Power BI desktop update and the related YouTube video. They mentioned it would be released next week. I will try to post something in the Gallery to give people an idea of what to look forward to.

acanepa
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi, if I've already give a kudos to the post, I will receive a link to join to the webinar session?

Hi @acanepa ,

In the announcement was wrote: "Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post......  Link for the event will be sent on Nov 4th to those that qualify.

Search it in you email box.

Seems I don't qualify because I haven't receive any email.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.