Each month, the Power BI Community Team reviews all the incoming data stories and selects the most compelling and interesting visual representation of Power BI data. We welcome your contributions and look forward to reviewing all the amazing data stories from our community members.
Submit your data story to the Power BI Data Stories Gallery any time during the month.
- Include a description of your data story
- Reference all data sources used
- Attach a .pbix file if you choose to share with the community
- Check back the first week of each month to find out which data stories were selected!
Share your expertise with the community through your data story by incorporating:
- Original content
- Interesting topics
- Creativity and storytelling
Data Stories selected will be featured in a News and Announcements post at the beginning of each month and will receive a Power BI giveaway. Contributors, check your community inbox for a private message with more information from your Community Managers, Eileen and Natalie.
Remember, whether you are submitting a data story or checking out the gallery, be sure to kudo 👍 or comment on your favorite data stories!