Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KellyK
Community Admin
Community Admin

Data Stories of the Month

Each month, the Power BI Community Team reviews all the incoming data stories and selects the most compelling and interesting visual representation of Power BI data.  We welcome your contributions and look forward to reviewing all the amazing data stories from our community members.

Participate

Submit your data story to the Power BI Data Stories Gallery any time during the month.

• Include a description of your data story
  • Reference all data sources used
  • Attach a .pbix file if you choose to share with the community
  • Check back the first week of each month to find out which data stories were selected!

Get noticed

Share your expertise with the community through your data story by incorporating:

• Original content
  • Interesting topics
  • Creativity and storytelling

Data Stories selected will be featured in a News and Announcements post at the beginning of each month and will receive a Power BI giveaway.  Contributors, check your community inbox for a private message with more information from your Community Managers, Eileen and Natalie.

Remember, whether you are submitting a data story or checking out the gallery, be sure to kudo 👍 or comment on your favorite data stories!

1 REPLY 1
Sudhakar510
Helper I
Helper I

HI Kelly,

I am working as Power BI Dev and delivering the reports. I want to train end users about Power BI like how to use and drill down chart visuals ,slicers, filters etc. Do we have any Power BI report which includes like it they can see the video and understand the visual interaction? if yes how can I bring it into my Power BI Report Please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.