Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations to the new Super Users for Season 2- 2022!

Congratulations to the new Super Users for Season 2- 2022!  

This week we kick-off our Super User 2022 Season 2 Super User Program.  

What is a Super User? If you’ve been exploring our community, you might have come across users with a colorful icon next to their name or a special seasonal Super User badge on their profile page. 

Just as the name suggests the Super Users are the superheroes of our community. They are especially active and helpful community members who respond with solutions to issues. Besides providing a large volume of useful content and interactions, they are also recognized for the quality of their posts.  

In addition to being awarded a specific community badge, they are invited to special monthly Super User meetings with the community leadership and product teams. They have access to private parts of our community and are given previews of future community and product features.  

Community Super Users are from across the globe. They are essential to our community because they help increase the knowledge of all members. If you would like to be inspired by one of these very special community members, make sure to visit their profiles and add them as a friend. 

Interested in being a Super User in your community?   

The next Season starts on January 1st, 2023.  Your community contributions will be accepted from July 1st –December 31st, 2022 

Help us welcome all of the new Super Users the Season 2 and thank them for their great contributions! 

6 REPLIES 6
DAPBI
Regular Visitor

@heaher_italent 

Its March 1st and no news yet on the Season that went by ie; community contributions from July 1st –December 31st, 2022.

Any update on this?

azubuchi

realy looking forward to undestanding how this community works. its kind of looking strange at the moment. Very optimistic in catching up fast as possible so I could engage in a very active and dynamic way.

djurecicK2
Super User
Super User

@AbbasG Thanks for this reply. I have also recently become interested in possibly becoming a super user and would like to understand the specific qualifications. Right now I am focusing on providing accepted solutions.

mattkocak
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello and congrats to everyone! I'm interested in pursuing this and was wondering what one should focus on in order to become a Super User. I know it's a combination of posting, kudoing, etc., but should one focus on anything specifically more (ex. solutions, blog posts, etc.)?

Also, is it just an automatic evaluation of your activity over the last 6 months or do you need to specifically apply for it?

@mattkocak I think the most important is providing (accepted) solutions. Also, this looks like an automatic evaluation of the user's activity.

Taiwo_Ayodeji

This is nice. I hope to be a super user in the next season.

#FirstComment

#FirstTimer

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.