Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

heddanewman
Employee
Employee

Community Rocks!! Join the Microsoft Community Team at the CMX Summit | September 1st at 9a PDT

Hey, there community! LOVE for you to join us at this free and super cool event that is the largest community industry event in the world. If you are a community member, a community organizer, producer, user group leader you'll want to dip into this event. 

I couldn't be more thrilled to have been asked to speak by the CMX Summit team and I'm bringing along some of my colleagues here at Microsoft who also work in community success as I do.

Don’t miss CMX Summit where you will hear from me -  Heather Newman, Principal PM and Lead for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Community Success, Jenn Jinhong Senior Product Marketing Manager, Azure Marketing and Karuana Gatimu, Principal Manager of Customer Advocacy! 

I will be on with Beth McIntyre, Head of Community for CMSHub for a little hello and interview then I will bring on Jenn and Karuana for a Fireside Chat to discuss building community at Microsoft.

Our chat is called: The Guitar on the Wall: The Real Feels of Building Community through Screens. 

Leading with empathy, listening deeply, and traversing the spaces in between platforms, people and processes hear about the rise and overnight investment in “community” and what the past year has accelerated, illuminated, and cemented for all of our futures as community builders and members.

When: Wednesday, Sept 1 at 9:00 am PT

Join Live Event:  CMX Summit: Rise | RSVP and Claim Your Seat Today! (cmxhub.com)

See you there! Cheers y'all 

Heather

New CMX Summit Update 768x460.jpg

Love hearing your big ideas and feedback - if you would like a chat with me please book one using this: https://aka.ms/heddacommunitychats
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.