We are excited to announce the first Power BI "Can You Solve These?" community challenge.
We always appreciate community members who are especially helpful in tackling challenging questions. Thanks to you, the PBI community continues to grow in popularity and enthusiasm. As the community continues to increase in numbers, we want to help you be successful in getting you answers as quickly as possible.
So, we are inviting you, our community members, to participate in a challenge to find solutions to as many issues as you can. The community challenge is broken up into two audiences: Community Members and Super Users.
Here are some more details:
- General community members can enter each week, with 5 qualified community members randomly selected as SWAG winners. Results and winners will be announced on Wednesdays for the preceding week.
- Super Users can enter for the entire duration. 3 qualified participants from the Super Users will be randomly selected as SWAG winners. Winners and qualified Super Users participating in the challenge will be recognized in the community.
- Start date: October 20th, 2019 (Pacific Time)
- End date: November 10th, 2019 (Pacific Time)
- Visit the Unanswered Topics section for one of the boards and select any thread not currently solved. The thread must have been published in 2019. This is how you can find unanswered topics:
- Go to a specific board, such as Desktop or Service.
- You will see a short list of unanswered topics further down on the right.
- Click on "See all" to see a full list of unanswered topics.
- You will now see a full list of unanswered topics for the board.
- Do your best to resolve the issue. Your post must be made during the time frame of the challenge.
- We highly recommend you @mention the author of your post so they are notified of your comment or potential solution. You can find instructions for marking a response to your post as a solution here.
We hope you are as excited about the challenge as we are and can’t wait to see who will be able to find the highest amount of solutions.
Spread the word about this challenge! Use the #PowerBIChallenge hashtag on Twitter.
SWAG shipping is subject to Microsoft’s shipping standards.
See rules attached.
Congratulations to our winners!
General community members - Week 1 winners:
General community members - Week 2 winners:
General community members - Week 3 winners:
Winners - Super Users:
The challenge has ended. A huge thank you to everyone who participated! 138 general and Super User community members participated with a total of 342 solutions authored by both groups. Great job, everyone!