Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ashleyfelts
Administrator
Administrator

Announcing: New functionality!! How to create, manage, and amplify events for user group leaders

Hey user group leaders-

You asked, and we listened. We are excited to announce that you now have the power to create your own user group events!  

We have also created a short support article to help walk you step by step through the process: 

Check out the support article for Community User Group Experience for User Group Leaders in your respective communities

Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents & Dynamics 365.

as123.JPG

Note: This feature is only available to user group leaders. The event description section at this time does not support rich text editor functionality. As such your existing events have been changed to plain text. 

Note: If your event was created prior to August 24, 2021, you will still need to submit an Event Change Request in order to have your event edited.  Event Change Request forms can be found on your existing event's homepage by clicking "Edit event" or by following the link here: https://aka.ms/EditUserGroupEventPP 

Interested in becoming a user group leader?  Create a user group in your city today. Simply submit a new user group request for our Power Platform or Dynamic 365 communities by visiting the links below:  

Power Platform - https://aka.ms/NewUserGroup 
(Use this link if your user group is associated to Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, or if your user group is associated to more than one of these products)

Dynamics 365 - https://aka.ms/NewUGD365Request 

Visit our community user groups to find and join a user group or user group events!

Join a User Group & Find User Group Events:  

You can learn more about the community user group experience by checking out our support article in your respective community.

Power BI, Power Apps, PowerAutomate, Power Virtual AgentsDynamics 365 

If you need user group related support, please submit your support request via our community support form: aka.ms/PPCommSupport

If you would like to provide your feedback on the community user group experience, please submit your feedback using our feedback form: aka.ms/PublicPreviewUGFeedback

8 REPLIES 8
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Awesome but need the complete guidance.

chass
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hello @radiosonicfan,

Thank you for using the community and the post. 

Yes we update the Power Apps software regularly. 

You can find the updates here: Released versions for Power Apps - Release Notes | Microsoft Docs

You can also set the version your application is using here: Restore your canvas app to a previous version - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Thanks, 

Community Engagement Team

Chuck Sterling

@chass 
Suspect I found out why the App was not performing as expecting with my latest published version. 
This news did not hit my inbox (link below).  The App.Onstart properties changes impacted one of my apps.
Just happy while searching I came across the blog posting. 
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/app-startscreen-a-new-declarative-alternative-to-navigate...

ashleyfelts
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @Nogueira1306 - I will reach out to you via email to get additional details. But your request should take no more than 48 hours. 

@AshleyFelts Do you know date of last Power App Software update?
No major changes on my end, but App has been acting wonky.  I lengthened the field length for a label and then when I published the App the Start Screen abruptly changed to a different screen without action on my part. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! First of all, great idea!

I submited my request to form a group. How much time does it take to approve? 

Thank you, Congralutions and keep up the good work!

HansKristiansen
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Error message: Current timezone is not supported. Please contact admin.

Hey @HansKristiansen -  We will reach out via email to collect additional detials. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.