Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

relliott
Frequent Visitor

Unable to recreate element from "Corporate Scorecard Report Sample" for iPhone

Hi,

I am impressed with the sample reports that Power BI has for the app. One of the elements in the sample report is a slicer that when clicked, it opens up the iPhones selection scroll wheel. I am assuming that this is a custom image, but I can't seem to find anything in the app store that would replecate this. I have tried searching forums, but I am not sure I am searching for the right thing because I can find an answer anywhere. Any idea how to recreate this image/effect? 

Capture.PNG

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @relliott ,

Power BI Mobile app can connect to few server and service types: Power BI Online service, Report Server, SSRS.

The report you are referring to, is an example of a mobile report from Report Server. This is not a Power BI (pbix) report. 

This is a different type of an artifact which has this type of slicer control. 

Unfortunately the Power BI reports do not have such control.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/reporting-services/mobile-reports/sql-server-mobile-reports-end...

Regards,

Maya

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @relliott ,

Power BI Mobile app can connect to few server and service types: Power BI Online service, Report Server, SSRS.

The report you are referring to, is an example of a mobile report from Report Server. This is not a Power BI (pbix) report. 

This is a different type of an artifact which has this type of slicer control. 

Unfortunately the Power BI reports do not have such control.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/reporting-services/mobile-reports/sql-server-mobile-reports-end...

Regards,

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors