Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ChrisDg
Helper I
Helper I

Sharing Power BI Dashboards on Teams

I'm not able to share reports in a Teams channel. I've already checked my internet connection. It keeps loading. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ChrisDg_0-1674579570541.png

Thank you,

Chris D.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jaweher899
Super User
Super User

If you're experiencing issues sharing PowerBI reports in Teams, here are some steps that may resolve the issue:

1. Check Teams and PowerBI Services status: Go to the Microsoft Service Health page and check if there are any ongoing issues with the Teams or PowerBI services.

2. Check your Teams and PowerBI account: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to share PowerBI reports in Teams and that you are signed in to the correct Teams and PowerBI accounts.

3. Check Teams settings: Go to Teams settings and ensure that the necessary settings are enabled, such as "Allow apps to be added from the Teams Store" and "Allow external apps".

4. Clear cache and cookies: Clearing your browser cache and cookies may resolve the issue.

5. Try using a different browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser.

6. Try sharing the report using the PowerBI Desktop app: If you are using the PowerBI service, try sharing the report using the PowerBI Desktop app.

7. Check for PowerBI updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of PowerBI.

8. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue with sharing PowerBI reports in Teams.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisDg
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you!

jaweher899
Super User
Super User

If you're experiencing issues sharing PowerBI reports in Teams, here are some steps that may resolve the issue:

1. Check Teams and PowerBI Services status: Go to the Microsoft Service Health page and check if there are any ongoing issues with the Teams or PowerBI services.

2. Check your Teams and PowerBI account: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to share PowerBI reports in Teams and that you are signed in to the correct Teams and PowerBI accounts.

3. Check Teams settings: Go to Teams settings and ensure that the necessary settings are enabled, such as "Allow apps to be added from the Teams Store" and "Allow external apps".

4. Clear cache and cookies: Clearing your browser cache and cookies may resolve the issue.

5. Try using a different browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser.

6. Try sharing the report using the PowerBI Desktop app: If you are using the PowerBI service, try sharing the report using the PowerBI Desktop app.

7. Check for PowerBI updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of PowerBI.

8. Contact Microsoft Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue with sharing PowerBI reports in Teams.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors