Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

marcenfaa
Frequent Visitor

SSRS Mobile - Dashboard does not refresh if dragging down (android) or pressing refresh (iOS)

Hi team,

This was not an issue in the past, I was able to drag down + drop a report and it would refresh the data within the tiles automatically. It doesn't work now.

Steps to replicate the issue:

- In the SSRS portal I created a dataset that calls a SQL Stored Procedure, the SP retrieves live data so each execution will pull different values. 

- I have created a Mobile Report.

- I added the Dataset previously mentioned to the Mobile Report. some tiles were added to the report, and they consume the fields of the dataset.  

- Within the browser: I open the Mobile Report, after a minute I attempt to refresh it, and... it refreshes the values through the tiles, woohoo.

- Within Power BI app I open the Mobile Report, after a minute I refresh it, and... it does not refresh the values, no wohoo.

The current annoying work around is: I go back to the parent folder, and open the mobile report again. It's not ideal as it wasn't an issue in the past. 

I hope you can help me solve this issue,

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@marcenfaa

We reproduced same issue as yours. When refreshing a mobile report dataset created with a SQL stored procedure, it can be refreshed properly on Browser.

Capture4.PNG

But we can make it on Power BI Mobile. We have reported this issue internally.

Capture5.PNGCapture2.PNG

Regards,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@marcenfaa

We reproduced same issue as yours. When refreshing a mobile report dataset created with a SQL stored procedure, it can be refreshed properly on Browser.

Capture4.PNG

But we can make it on Power BI Mobile. We have reported this issue internally.

Capture5.PNGCapture2.PNG

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft

Sorry to bother you again but, any estimated time to get this fixed?? 

Thanks!

@marcenfaa

It turns out a bug if we connect SSRS server with non-fully qualified domain name, this issue will be fixed in upcoming app release. Currently, you can work around this issue by connecting your SSRS server with fully qualified name, like: 

http://servername.domain.corp.microsoft.com/Reports

Regards,

Thanks Simon,

I think i have done what you suggested and still there is no solution. Will wait for that update. 

thank you. 

Thank you!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors