Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

oleksii_sydoren

Power BI mobile app

External organization shared with me Power BI Dashboard. 

On my desktop version I can view this Dashboards in Book mark - "From External orgs".

But on my mobile in Power Bi app, I could not see this shared Dashboards.

How can I manage with this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joaoribeiro
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @oleksii_sydoren ,

From the last Power BI Update, you no longer need the direct link to find external orgs apps in your mobile app, please update it and try to find the external apps under the "From external orgs" menu, as shown below:

joaoribeiro_0-1680607345219.png

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍

Thanks!

Best regards,
Joao Ribeiro

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShriyaSngh

If you are unable to view the shared Power BI dashboard from an external organization on your mobile device, there could be a few reasons for this:

1. Compatibility: Ensure that your mobile device meets the minimum system requirements for running the Power BI app. Check if your device is compatible with the app and running the latest version.

2. Access Permissions: Confirm that you have the necessary access permissions to view the shared dashboard on the mobile app. Sometimes, organizations restrict access to dashboards on specific devices or within certain network environments.

3. Dashboard Sharing Settings: Verify that the dashboard has been shared with you specifically for mobile viewing. In some cases, the dashboard may only be shared for desktop viewing and not accessible on mobile devices.

4. Refresh and Sync: Refresh the Power BI app and ensure that it is synced with the latest updates from the server. This can help to ensure that any newly shared dashboards appear in your mobile app.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may be helpful to reach out to the organization or the person who shared the dashboard with you. They can provide further assistance and clarify any restrictions or settings that might be affecting your ability to view the shared dashboard on the Power BI mobile app.

scrawnyturban

It's convenient, definitely need to install to use @soccer random

oleksii_sydoren

Thanks a lot. I have already use this feature.

joaoribeiro
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @oleksii_sydoren ,

From the last Power BI Update, you no longer need the direct link to find external orgs apps in your mobile app, please update it and try to find the external apps under the "From external orgs" menu, as shown below:

joaoribeiro_0-1680607345219.png

Hope this answer solves your problem!
If you need any additional help please @ me in your reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, please consider marking it as a solution ✔️ or giving it a kudoe 👍

Thanks!

Best regards,
Joao Ribeiro

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors