Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ivanajoh
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Mobile not show any result

Hello,

I'm confused because suddenly, my mobile view doesn't show the report results at all. but on the website report page it runs normally. Does anyone understand what happened? I use SQL Server for my database source

Thank you for the help

ivanajoh_0-1646639198520.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @ivanajoh ,

Thanks for sharing

Did you used in your report “Edit interactions” (where you select which visual will be interact with cross highlights or slicers?

michalfoster_0-1646651238859.png

If so, we have a bug that you describe where you will not see the result in the mobile layout as expected.

We are working to fix this bug.

Meanwhile please be aware that if you didn’t use the new mobile formatting options capabilities, the issues will be seen only in the Desktop but the report will be view correctly in the mobile app.

Thanks,

Michal

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ivanajoh
Frequent Visitor

@michalfosterThank you for your help

Hi @ivanajoh ,

The support for the Interaction in mobile formatting is available in Desktop April release.
I hope you will find it useful
Thanks,
Michal

michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @ivanajoh ,

Thanks for sharing

Did you used in your report “Edit interactions” (where you select which visual will be interact with cross highlights or slicers?

michalfoster_0-1646651238859.png

If so, we have a bug that you describe where you will not see the result in the mobile layout as expected.

We are working to fix this bug.

Meanwhile please be aware that if you didn’t use the new mobile formatting options capabilities, the issues will be seen only in the Desktop but the report will be view correctly in the mobile app.

Thanks,

Michal

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors