Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Josmar2023

Please help! Power BI Maps

Dear,

I am facing terrible and endless difficulties with POWER BI. In the DESKTOP version, I can configure maps and work without any problem. However, in app.powerbi.com (web version) the maps are not designed at all! And worse, I have searched for all kinds of help and I am not facing configuration issues or problems, as I have checked the issues posted on the internet that reported the same problem and followed the appropriate guidelines in the desktop version to solve the problem, without success. I have access to https://www.bing.com from my machine, and even disabled my firewall to see if it was some kind of incompatibility problem, and still couldn't solve the problem.

Message received: "Map and Filled Map visuals are not enabled for your organization. Contact your tenant administrator to fix this. See details" "Map and Filled Map visuals are disabled". Note: I am the administrator, and the "MAP AND FILLED MAP" option IS ENABLED (I am using them normally in the DESKTOP version).

Could you please help me?

Thank you!

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
mlsx4
Super User
Super User

Hi @Josmar2023 ,

Have you checked Tenant settings in Power BI Service?

mlsx4_0-1688713195634.png

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Josmar2023 ,

Please submit your issue under the service related topics, where relevant members will be able to see it and reply: Service - Microsoft Power BI Community

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors