Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RomiK
Employee
Employee

Now in preview: Conversational BI with Q&A on Power BI iOS apps - Try it out Today!

With this release, we are happy to add a preview of Q&A capabilities to our Power BI iOS app.

With a unique chat-like experience that's tailor-made for natural language, you can ask questions about your data and receive answers in the form of charts and graphs directly on your mobile device. Read more in this dedicated article

We are waiting for your feedback!

Reply this thread with your questions, features suggestions, or any other general feedback.

Q&ACommunity.png

11 REPLIES 11
acomas

I've imported an Excel Spreadsheet, created a dashboard which is just a table.  Q&A works fine on the web, but I don't see the Q&A icon on my iphone when I open the Dashboard.  On other iphone Dashboards the icon shows up and Q&A works fine. 

Any thoughts on why the Q&A icon isn't showing on my iPhone?

adrianotrevisan

hi guys

slowly catching up with Power BI and just came across this BOT user experience.

wanted to ask if this is still something being worked on or not really. I'm experiencing the interaction in iOS with a dashboard of mine and not getting the outcome I was hoping...please point me to any documentation/video, anything you have which explains how to train Q&A for smarter replies in this specific context

overall I still love it, thanks!!

Adri

adrianotrevisan

hi guys

slowly catching up with Power BI and just came across this BOT user experience.

wanted to ask if this is still something being worked on or not really. I'm experiencing the interaction in iOS with a dashboard of mine and not getting the outcome I was hoping...please point me to any documentation/video, anything you have which explains how to train Q&A for smarter replies in this specific context

overall I still love it, thanks!!

Adri

LiborC

Hello,
I am from the Czech republic. Can I use this feature in Czech language?
Thank You

Hey LiboC,

Q&A in mobile supports english only. at this point.

thanks Maya

@RomiK Hello, Could you please answer? Thank you

yaronc
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

We would like to hear your feedback on the experience and features available.

Please tell us what you like the most and more important what features you are missing and would like to see.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also use the conversational BI approach on my Android tablet. Instead of using the app, you can simply use PowerBI.com for the normal full HTML 5 experience. Then, I use the voice to text feature on my keyboard and say things like "Last year sales for Texas", etc. I do hope the integrate the QA feature into the actual Anroid phone and tablet apps, however!

tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @RomiK,

There are some "old dashboard" that not supported Q&A icon. How could I make them support this feature as another one?

Hi @tringuyenminh92,

Please make sure that the Q&A is enabled for these old dashboards in the dashboard settings on powerbi.com web (see attached image).

If you are the owner of the dashboard, go to the dashboard -> click on the ellipsis -> settings -> enable Q&A.

Please note that there are some data sources that are not yet supported with Q&A both on web and on mobile.

Hi @yaronc,

You are correct, i just figured out that and want to edit my comment but you are so fast ❤️ thanks for your response

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors