Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ARumrill
Advocate I
Advocate I

Mobile app not showing dashboards on iPhone

I've been playing around on Power BI for a few days now and I'm trying to see how it works between the service and the mobile app. So far I've been unable to open any dashboards made on the Power BI Service, and only the dataset that was generated using the desktop app is visible on mobile. The mobile app is up-to-date (version 17.1), and I'm using an iPhone 6s. I'd really like to resolve this so I can work on determining if this software package (currently using the pro trial) is worthwhile for my organization vis-a-vis usability for leadership insofar as with presentations or quickly accessing analytics when discussing topics of concern. 

5 REPLIES 5
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

@ey @ARumrill,

You should be able to see your dashboard using the app. Every Report and Dashboard you are able to see/access in the service should be available for you in the app. Few questions:

1. Are you able to view your dashboard in your browser?
  2. Are you using the same credentials for accessing app.powerbi.com from the browser and thru the mobile app?
  3. Do you get any error message when trying to open the dashboard?

Thanks, Maya 

1. I am

2. I am

3. No errors, just a blank screen on the app that says there are no dashboards.

Screen shot of mobile app:

Screen capture of my workspaces on Power BI:

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ARumrill,

Did you mean these visual which you created on power bi service only display the visual borders without any visual data loaded?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

While that has happened in the report I've generated from the desktop app, and edited via the web service, and my edits aren't being reflected on the mobile app; instead anything I've created on the web service, vis-a-vis dashboards or what have you, just doesn't show as existing on the mobile app.

Hey @ARumrill,

Can you please send us mail to Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com> with screenshots and PBIX file?

Thanks, 

Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors