Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

michaelkek
Frequent Visitor

Mobile Dev - Something went wrong Device may not have enough memory

Hi all, 

I've been working on mobile report development in Power BI so that people can use reports on their phones in Portrait mode. 

I have recurringly been having an issue with a report giving me an error that says: 

"Something went wrong. Your device may not have enough memory to load this report. Contact the report owner about adjusting the report for mobile devices." 

I looked in historical messages/boards and didn't find a solid solution to this so wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for how to circumvent this issue. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkek
Frequent Visitor

@mshenhav thanks for the quick reply! I opened it in Chrome and it showed me the desktop version of the report (instead of the mobile Portrait version).

Hey @michaelkek ,

Can you please contact us at Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>, and provide the following information:

1) PBIX file that cuases the issue

2) Info about the device you are using: IPhone/Androi, OS version, Model

3) Power BI app version you are using

Thanks, Maya 

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @michaelkek ,

Can you please open the same report from your mobile browser and check if the report loads?

We advise to follow the below documentation to make sure your report are built correctly in terms of performance: 

in additon - if you report has high-resolution image, we recommend to remove it.

Thanks Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors