Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue to sign in using cellphone

Hello everyone. 

I embedded my dashboard on my webpage using the HTML code.

Using a laptop or computer it works perfectly. It requests the username and password for Power BI account and do the authentication very well. 

But when I try to use my cellphone to see the same dashboard, the authentication doesn't work. 

I insert the same username and password, but looks like if I didn't fill the account. 
When I click sign in after the first tentative (after logged in), nothing happens. 

Could you please help me?

1 REPLY 1
jaweher899
Super User
Super User

It's possible that the Power BI dashboard may not be optimized for mobile viewing or there may be compatibility issues with the browser on your phone. Here are some potential solutions to try:

1. Try accessing the dashboard on a different browser on your phone, such as Chrome or Firefox.

2. Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Power BI mobile app.

3. Check that your Power BI account is properly configured to allow access from mobile devices.

4. If you have implemented any custom authentication mechanisms, ensure that they are compatible with mobile devices.

5. Test the dashboard on different mobile devices to see if the issue is device-specific.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, it may be helpful to consult the Power BI documentation or support forums for additional guidance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors