Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ardio
Helper I
Helper I

Data in Space stopped working on IOS Power BI mobile app (version we use 28.4)

Hi,

We have been using Data in Space feature of Power BI for around a while by IOS (version 28.4) as you can see in the image with two purple arrows. Since last week, we couldn't use this feature using the Mobile app on the Apple products. When we went to a workspace, we used to have Data in Space options on the app to be able to pin the reports. But since then, the two options (Data in Sapce) have been disappeard and we can not pin our reports anymore, moreover, we could see the reports on the app using the AR scanner in Power BI app but this feature also gone.

Would appreciate if any of you guys have the same experience or know a work around to help us as we have a demo scheduled for the upcoming days in this week.

ARPowerBIapp.jpg

Thank you in advance 
@mshenhav  do you have any idea!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Ardio ,

Unfortunatilly Power BI team decided to discontinue with Data in space, which was released as preview feature in Power BI IOS app. This decision was made after careful consideration based on feedback we received during the preview period.

A message similar to the above was sent to your Power BI tenant admin through M365 admin center. 

We understand that this change may impact your experience with our product, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Maya 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
olsengrantm
Frequent Visitor

Wish you all would reconsider and bring this feature back!  I was going to use this to implement a dashboard to visually identify areas around our hospital.  Doing this was going to save us countless man hours and staffing time keeping up with location and inventory information.

Hey @olsengrantm ,

Can you please contact me using Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>?

We are collecting feedback and potential use cases from our customers.

Thanks, Maya

mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @Ardio ,

Unfortunatilly Power BI team decided to discontinue with Data in space, which was released as preview feature in Power BI IOS app. This decision was made after careful consideration based on feedback we received during the preview period.

A message similar to the above was sent to your Power BI tenant admin through M365 admin center. 

We understand that this change may impact your experience with our product, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Maya 

@mshenhav , can you please give us some leads on how we can leverage on the usage of AR for our company if you are not supporting the Data in space anymore!? as you see we are a big user in manufacturing sectore that we were banking so much on this feature of MS and spent good amount of our resources before you put it in vain!

Thank you!

Hey @Ardio ,

Can you please contact me using Power BI Mobile Support <mpbisup@microsoft.com>?

Thanks, Maya

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors