Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jacqueline_Lim

Cancel subscription after left organization

Hi,

Previously i signed up a PowerBI account using my work email, but I paid for the subscription personally. Now I've left the organization, I no longer able to log in my work email. May I know how can I cancel the subscription so I dont get charged on monthly basis?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jacqueline_Lim , 

Please contact your previous organization’s admin. Then ask them to unassign the license from your account and see if you can manage the payments to remove Power BI Subscriptions .

For reference:

Close your Power BI account - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jacqueline_Lim , 

Please contact your previous organization’s admin. Then ask them to unassign the license from your account and see if you can manage the payments to remove Power BI Subscriptions .

For reference:

Close your Power BI account - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I've contacted my previous organization admin. But they are unable to unassign the license from my account as from their view, there were no longer any license under me. They also unable to help me to delete my payment details, but they only stopped my recurring billing. But i was still charged after that, and I ended up canceled my credit card, which was, ridiculous.

fahryadam

is there any solution? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors