Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ProefoFinance
Regular Visitor

Can't see PowerBI report shared from other tenant in my mobile app

Hi,

I shared my report, which is in Service, with the client. He can access the report via app when he clicks on the report sharing link, however he is not able to find the report anywhere in the mobile app. Any idea why this is and how to achieve direct access from the app?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @ProefoFinance ת

For now in Power BI Mobile apps, users can access other tenant's content only using a link.

We are actively working on adding support (Similar to the service) to list all external content within the app, so users will not need to keep those links in order to access the reports shared with them.

Please follow Power BI monthly update blog to get informed when this is released.

Thanks, Maya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @ProefoFinance ת

For now in Power BI Mobile apps, users can access other tenant's content only using a link.

We are actively working on adding support (Similar to the service) to list all external content within the app, so users will not need to keep those links in order to access the reports shared with them.

Please follow Power BI monthly update blog to get informed when this is released.

Thanks, Maya

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ProefoFinance ,

When they open it in either the Power BI service or the Power BI mobile app, it's added to the Shared with me section of their Power BI account. To access your Shared with me section:

On the Power BI mobile app, tap More options (...) on the navigation bar and choose Shared with me.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors