Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work
towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.
I refreshed my report which went fine, then i went into a workbook to input some masterdata then i got this "
"error sequence contains no matching element"
Nothing major has been changed. Only some numbers and text which is done on a daily basis.
Why is this happening?
I couldn't reproduce the the error.
maybe you could try the previous version of Powerbi Desktop.
and what is your datasource?
I have the same issue, last week my dashboard was working fine. Today Query Editor works fine, but when I try to refresh the whole dataset I get: "error sequence contains no matching element"
I even tried my previous version (so no changes) and I get the same error there as well.
Using SharePoint located excels as a source
Any suggestions on how to solve this?
Today Query Editor works fine, but when I try to refresh the whole dataset I get: "error sequence contains no matching element"
I am experiencing the same issue. I discovered a data refresh error and went into Power Query. I removed the offending step and clicked "Close and Apply". The query evaluated, loaded data to the model and when I thought it was about to finish, I recieved the "Sequence contains no matching element" error.
I have the exact same issue as described above, suddenly I get the "Sequence contains no matching element" even though no changes have been made to the source files, etc. Sources are excel stored in Sharepoint.
I might have found a workaround. Took all the queries in the Query Editor and copy/pasted them into a new .pbix file. The data model refreshed. On the other hand, I will need to reproduce all the visuals and DAX measures.. Therefore this is not really an elegant solution.
Hope this helps
you have a try this workaround:
Experiencing the same issue.Dashboard refreshes fine, all credentials working.Two queries connected to BigQuery. When I try to append them I get the error.
This error so far has been due to:
1: Duplicate rows in a field used as a primary join
2: a date format error in different table which casued chain reaction
It seems this is a new bug in the February 2021 version. Specific error messages are not coming through.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.