Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

[bug] Support for Apple Safari (16.1) on Mac seems to have stopped

https://msit.powerbi.com/home (or any visualizations or whatnot) do not load in Apple Safari 16.1 on Mac. 

I'm posting this from MSFT Edge on Mac.

This worked for a long time but recently stopped working. See attached screenshot of what is displayed when trying to a

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 3.38.46 PM.png

Hi @CQ ,

1 Is your problem with opening reports only? Is the power bi service homepage accessible properly?
2 Have you tried opening the report on another computer or in another browser? Was it successful?
3 Have you had other colleagues experience the same problem?
4 Have you encountered this problem before?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @CQ ,

1 Is your problem with opening reports only? Is the power bi service homepage accessible properly?
2 Have you tried opening the report on another computer or in another browser? Was it successful?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

CQ
Employee
Employee

No. I cannot view https://msit.powerbi.com/home or any of my reports.

Yes and this works on PC and Mac using MS Edge. Does not work on Mac using Apple Safari.

I am the only team member using Apple Safari. I have no teammates that can test using Apple Safari on Mac.

Yes. This has started a few days ago and is still a problem today. I just checked and it still is an issue.