Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

You've selected Microsoft Power BI

Since last Monday, April 10th, I'm receiving the following message after I logged on in my organization site. I can't post here the link because the tool isn't allowing me. But, the name is: Kyndryl Mainframe Applications – SLA Governance - Power BI 

You've selected Microsoft Power BI

Let's get you started
Your organization doesn't currently allow its users to purchase Microsoft Power BI. Contact your IT admin for more information.
Create your account
Confirmation details

My account team instrcuted me to come here and ask for help to fix it. I had access before and now, I lost it. The ID I'm using to login is:  jb195m@intl.att.com 
To contact me, please use email janaina.bianchi@kyndryl.com 

Thanks. 

Hi @jb195m ,

According to your description " I had access before and now, I lost it", do you mean you can sign in to Power BI Service before, but can't now with your account?

If so, let your Microsoft Office 365 Admin check if your account has been assigned a Power BI free license in admin center.

vyanjiangmsft_0-1681972270695.png

You can also find your admin at Azure Admin (https://aad.portal.azure.com/) and go to Azure Active Directory Roles and administrations > Search for Global administrator > then you'll who is your admin to contact to assign you the permission to manage licenses (see pic. below)

vyanjiangmsft_1-1681972427843.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Comments
MPNZ
Frequent Visitor

Me too - I am getting this issue aswell, for a dashboard I am admin on!

MPNZ_0-1681944423764.png

v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @jb195m ,

According to your description " I had access before and now, I lost it", do you mean you can sign in to Power BI Service before, but can't now with your account?

If so, let your Microsoft Office 365 Admin check if your account has been assigned a Power BI free license in admin center.

vyanjiangmsft_0-1681972270695.png

You can also find your admin at Azure Admin (https://aad.portal.azure.com/) and go to Azure Active Directory Roles and administrations > Search for Global administrator > then you'll who is your admin to contact to assign you the permission to manage licenses (see pic. below)

vyanjiangmsft_1-1681972427843.png

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang