Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Visual interactions "looks" broken in October 2016 update

This problem was originally posted in "ideas" forum on 11-4-2016. Reposting in "issues" forum.

I have the latest version of the Oct. release.

‎When editing interactions in Desktop, Oct. 2016 update (64bit), it appears that if you change the interaction on one visual, it applies to all the other visuals. (e.g. no more independant interactions between different slicers).
This seems to be a screen update problem - if you move to another page then back again, the interactions are correct.
(this is not a problem in September 2016 release). This is cumbersome and confusing when trying to set up interactions between visuals.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vpray

I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported this issue to Power BI team: CRI 26888122.

I’ll update here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

vpray
Helper II

Thank you very much @@v-haibl-msf!   May I ask how / where you were able to report this to the Power BI team and get an actual CRI number?

Thanks,

Vincent

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vpray

I report this to Power BI team with the internal tool which is not public.

Best Regards,

Herbert

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vpray

Power BI team are working on it. The fix will be available later.

Best Regards,

Herbert

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vpray

This issue should be fixed in the latest Jan 2017 version of Power BI Desktop. Could you please have a try on it?

Best Regards,

Herbert

vpray
Helper II

This issue seems to be fixed in the Jan 2017 release! Thanks!

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered