Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Vertical scrollbar in table disappears in Power BI Embedded

The vertical scrollbar in one of my tables is visible in the Power BI service and in Desktop, but at some point over the last few days it has disappeared in Power BI Embedded. I have tried adjusting all the potentially related settings and nothing seems to help. I opened in Desktop and re-published and that did not work either, and I have not been able to find anything helpful online. Any suggestions? Or is this a new bug?

Here is how it looks in the service and in Desktop:

jscheible_0-1680097762040.png

And here is how it looks in Power BI Embedded

jscheible_1-1680097785057.png

Hi @jscheible ,

Based on your description, I'm a little confused.
1. what is this screenshot showing up in, Embed content for customer/User? Embed to portal?
2. Does the disappearing scrollbar belong to a visual or a page?
How do I reproduce your problem?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @jscheible ,

Based on your description, I'm a little confused.
1. what is this screenshot showing up in, Embed content for customer/User? Embed to portal?
2. Does the disappearing scrollbar belong to a visual or a page?
How do I reproduce your problem?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

jscheible
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

1. The screenshot from Embedded (with the missing scrollbar) is in a customer-facing web application wrapper. 2. The scrollbar is missing from a table, not the page.

Unfortunately I do not know exactly how to reproduce it because it is not an issue in the other tables that I have looked at since noticing this.

Thank you for your help!