Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Users unable to access Workspace App

Many users in my organization are unable to access the workspace app and see an error message. But when trying to access the reports directly from within the workspace, they are able to open. I've tried updating the app as well but still no change.

Hi  @xh0050515 ,

We see that you mentioned that some users in the organization are unable to access the app, we are unable to reproduce this issue, have you checked if these users have the correct permissions?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
xh0050515
Advocate I

xh0050515_0-1684736770216.png

Sharing the error message our users are getting.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @xh0050515 ,

We see that you mentioned that some users in the organization are unable to access the app, we are unable to reproduce this issue, have you checked if these users have the correct permissions?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

xh0050515
Advocate I

Yes. All the users have correct permissions. Everyone has been using the workspace app without any issue untill last week. I've also rechecked and confirmed once again and everything is right.

xh0050515
Advocate I

xh0050515_0-1684908885336.png

This is the trend of content consumption from our users in this month. As you can see, usage through content pack (which is workspace app; blue area) has reduced drastically since last week.

xh0050515
Advocate I

Hello!

Is there any update on this issue?

We are getting a lot of complaints from our users due to this inconvenience.

xh0050515
Advocate I

Hi,

Its been 3 weeks since I reported this issue.

Could you please share an update whats happening on this matter?

Any estimated date when this issue would be fixed?

xh0050515
Advocate I

Can I please get an update on this matter?

Is there any advancement?