Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Usage metrics for all my reports are updated till 10-september (today is 20-september)

Usage metrics for all my reports are updated till 10-september (today is 20-september).

Looks like a bug!

Thanks,

Nikita

Hi @nkpseedz @M_Elizalde @karthik_gurram @MDodds @MDODDS2022 ,

It’s a known issue that you may see Usage Metrics for the reports in your workspaces not reflecting the latest usage. Fix for the issue will be deployed into the product environment. And it will be available for most clusters before the end of this Month.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
AlexandreOlivei
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue

DanP
Advocate I

I can see to the 11th (old usage metrics report) and the 19th (new metrics report), raised earlier issue suspect it's a bug

MDODDS2022

I am having the exact same issue across multiple tennants and workspaces.

Usage metrics reports both old and new style have never had a problem and despite the refresh date keeping up, the data shown dates reflect only up to exactly what the above users are quoting.

I am certain there has been usage of these reports in reality despite no data displaying.

MDodds
Resolver II

Confirming I am also having the same issue. Reports still refreshing and usage is definitely still ongoing but the data being displayed stops at the same above dates.

karthik_gurram

Same here. Last date on usage metrics 09/08.

M_Elizalde

Same problem.

New usage report shows data to 19th but I still need "old" report as well.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @nkpseedz @M_Elizalde @karthik_gurram @MDodds @MDODDS2022 ,

It’s a known issue that you may see Usage Metrics for the reports in your workspaces not reflecting the latest usage. Fix for the issue will be deployed into the product environment. And it will be available for most clusters before the end of this Month.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Max_D_85

Thanks for posting, Same problem here

sp123
Regular Visitor

We are facing the same issue.  "New" usage metrics dataset have been updated but "Old" dataset is stuck around 09/09/2022 - 11/09/2022.

hattrick22
Regular Visitor

Yes, even I am facing the same issue. Data is not updated since 10 Sep 2022. 

Please let us whats the issue and by when it will be fixed.Post fixing do we get update since 10 Sep 2022.

Struggling to get the usage insight, do we have any other alternative way to get the usage report