I do: Get data > Web > Enter website address > I get the message: Unsupported Browser
I tried doing, after each action, I restarted the computer:
1. Checked and unchecked
2. Tried EDGE, Chrome, FireFox browsers, all updated to the latest version.
3. Installed different versions of Power Bi, new and old versions.
4. Set Windows environment variables: PQ_EnableEdgeChromiumOAuth=true и PQ_EdgeChromiumOAuthAllowListAll=true.
5. I did this on two different computers.My friend tried the same on his computer and he failed to download the data.But another friend immediately managed to download data from this site.I compared all the settings and versions of the programs, everything was the same.Only one person downloaded data from the site, on three other computers it says that the browser is not supported.
6. I read all the documentation and tried all the solutions that are posted but it didn't help to solve the problem.
7. I would be very grateful if Power BI immediately integrates an updated browser that works with modern sites.
I would be very grateful for your help in resolving this issue. Thanks a lot!
So you probably have Internet Explorer installed on your machine. If so, Power Bi is by default using that web browser to login with your credentials behind the scene even if your default app is set differently..