Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Unable write to the transport connection. An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host

When I try to publish, I get an error saying:

"Unable write to the transport connection. An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host"

I have tried publishing other files and they work fine. It's just these two particular files that seem to not work correctly. I read somewhere about file size but the they are both <150 Mbs.

There's nothing in the tracing log that I can find that would reveal much. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Hi @PrafullaBajra 

Please try to sign out your account in PBI Desktop and then sign in again .  You can also refer to the similar cases .

Error When Publishing to the Service - Microsoft Power BI Community

Publishing report with same name to workspace retu... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PrafullaBajra 

Please try to sign out your account in PBI Desktop and then sign in again .  You can also refer to the similar cases .

Error When Publishing to the Service - Microsoft Power BI Community

Publishing report with same name to workspace retu... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

PrafullaBajra
Regular Visitor

Hey @v-yetao1-msft ,

Thank you for your response.

I tried signing in and out, and rebooting but it did not make a difference. Any other ideas?

My colleague seems to be able to publish these files without issue (we have the same level of access).

Regards,

Praf