Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the

Error in data source: DataSource.Error: <ccon>Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.. </ccon>;Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.. The exception was raised by the IDataReader interface. Please review the error message and provider documentation for further information and corrective action. Table: all_stat.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Action ID: ce1562ee-eb7d-433f-9f4a-62e0cb89984c
Request ID: 7ac9610f-816c-a9eb-f692-991dd64ddd0f
Time: 2023-07-02 15:39:00Z

Hello! For a week now I have not been able to update power bi data through a scheduled update. Moreover, everything is updated well through power bi destop. Maybe someone knows what the problem is?

Hi @leonardde ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @leonardde ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

RaoMohsin6054
Regular Visitor

Power BI Desktop to the latest version and adjust parallel loading settings to prevent simultaneous execution of multiple queries, ensuring a successful report refresh. However, this may lead to a longer refresh time compared to parallel processing.

Read article: https://medium.com/microsoft-power-bi/resolving-unable-to-read-data-from-the-transport-connection-er...