Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Unable to opening datamart

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with Opening datamart in Power Bi. Getting below error but other Datamart are opening within few seconds

biswarup_0-1679627841593.png

Thanks

Biswarup

Hi @biswarup ,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the fix is expected to be around Late April.

The engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @biswarup ,

It's been two days since you reported this issue, is it working properly now?
After my testing, it can be loaded by normal access.
If it still has problems, please provide us with your Power BI Cluster for further investigation.

Best regards.

biswarup
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your email, Still i am getting same issue with ,it is not loading. I am connecting azure databricks using Power BI datamart. Could you please let me know Power BI Cluster is required? if it is required for let me know, i will get this information?

We are facing this issues and blocking our delivery and 150 people are facing problem. Please investigate as soon as possible 

biswarup
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

COuld you please help for this issues?

Thanks

Biswarup

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @biswarup ,

We have seen this issue submitted by engineers on our internal platform to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the fix is expected to be around Late April.

The engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best regards.

biswarup
Frequent Visitor

biswarup_0-1680082518553.png

@v-xiaoyan-msft - Data load stuck for last 8-9 hours in same stage, could you help me why it is happening.

We are taking data from Azure Databricks and cluster is running.

biswarup_1-1680082638139.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi @biswarup ,

According to the existing authority I can not do further investigation, the above post is the feedback I got. If you are very urgent to get an engineer dedicated to your case, you may consider opening a support ticket.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn