Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

To exclude Sparkline Column in Matrix View from the applied filter

Hi Support Team,

I am have a requirement to show multiple column as tooltip for which I have created a page as tooltip and used Matrix view to create the table like view and used 5 fields (metric) from data as Customer Name, Value, Score, Target Value, Score Trend.                          In order to create Score Trend, I used the Score field and then convert it to "Add to Sparkline" where I took Average of Score along with Date field from table  and  it shows Score Trend Line in the matrix and at the end I renamed "Score" to "Score Trend". 

As business want to see only latest date data, therefore created New Column using DAX function:                                                                  Max_Date = IF (MAX(‘Table’[Date]) = ‘Table’[Date], 1,0)   

and  drop on Filter under "Filters on this page" and selected '1' in order to show the latest date details for fields Customer Name,  Value,  Score, Target Value.  As filter is getting applied in all the 5 columns but I want to exclude "Score Trend" column so that I can see the score trend line as when MAX_DATE is applied as filter (Filters on this Visual or Filters on this page ) is changes the Score Trend column into Dot(.) instead of trend line.   

Before applying MAX_DATE on Filter

Vthree_0-1679404001378.png

After applying MAX_DATE on Filter , it shows Dot(.) but want to see the Trend line insted on dot(.) under Score Trend Column, so trying to exclude only Score Trend Column from the MAX_DATE Filter

Vthree_1-1679404034424.png

Thank you !!

Hi @Vthree ,

Sorry I can't clearly see what's in the visual, the screenshot you provided cannot be enlarged.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

Comments
v-yanjiang-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Vthree ,

Sorry I can't clearly see what's in the visual, the screenshot you provided cannot be enlarged.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_kalyj

Vthree
Frequent Visitor

Hi Team, 

I have updated the screenshot, please check  & do the needful.

Best Regards,

Vikrm

Vthree
Frequent Visitor

Hi Team, 

Still waiting for your reply as the issue is major blocker, request you to please check on urgent basis.

Thank you !!

Best Regards,

Vikrm