Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

This site can't be reached error on app.powerbi.com

A colleague has been intermittently unable to access Power BI.

Chrome (v95.0.4638.69, Official build, 64-bit) error: This site can't be reached

Edge (v95.0.1020.38, Official build, 64-bit) error: Hmmm... can't reach this page

His internet connection is fine and we are not hearing this from anyone else. Also, another individual at the same address/IP is using Power BI with no issues.

This first occurred yesterday and nothing helped (clearing cache/browsing history), etc. Then it worked this morning. Then it stopped working later this morning CT.

The only thing that worked was clicking the info button on the address bar and selecting 'Reset permissions'.

I don't think this should be necessary and many users will be confused if they run into the same situation, so it seems like this is not expected behavior.

Thanks,

Benjamin Swift

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the same issue as yours.

I suggest you to clear the cache of your browser and open a new incognito window to log in to the Power BI service to check if you can reach the site successfully.

vrobertqmsft_0-1635734720955.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Helenm
Regular Visitor

We have some users having this same issue today. Other users have no problem accessing PBI.

A solution would be appreciated.

Ali_Shakh
Helper II

hi, all!

same is here, we've got 2 users with the same issue,

all other Office 365 apps work fine, but Power BI

Hathe
Regular Visitor

Hi all,

Im BUMPING this thread since we got the same issue. The Power BI Website is dropping down every 5 min for  multiple users. We tried multiple pc's, browsers in Incagnito mode, clearing the cached, all browser history and the problem persists for the last 1 week. 

Any hints on this?

Kavina2001
Regular Visitor

How did you resolved the issue? My collegue is also facing the same problem

Hathe
Regular Visitor

So far no fix, waiting on someone to find one