Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tabs not working

Under Marketing Tools, the multiple tabs are not working. Request your help.

Seems like data could not be loaded in Power BI Dekstop. Did you the creator of the report or have access to the data source?

You can check that whether data columns in data source have been changed and you need to refresh it in Power BI Dekstop manually to check that whether you can get the right data columns and the content.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Perhaps you can consider providing more details about this issue like the 'marketing tools' and 'multiple tabs', the steps or some screenshots which could reproduce this issue for further.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please find below the screenshot. I am unable to select report country and language. Also, none of the visuals are getting displayed in the centre of the screen as you can see.

Regards,
Arvind

The tabs are not working. I can't even select country and language of my choice.The tabs are not working. I can't even select country and language of my choice.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Noticed that this information in the filter: 'unable to obtain the list of item', whether these columns has been changed?  If open this report in Power BI Desktop, did it work or have the same issue?

In addition, about the visuak not rend in the report in Power BI Service, you can clcik 'Show details' to provide the detailed error message about it.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am opening the Power BI on desktop itself and I am facing the said issue.

Attached is the error message I am getting when I click "Show Details" tab.

Regards,

ArvindScreenshot (3).png

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Seems like data could not be loaded in Power BI Dekstop. Did you the creator of the report or have access to the data source?

You can check that whether data columns in data source have been changed and you need to refresh it in Power BI Dekstop manually to check that whether you can get the right data columns and the content.

Best Regards,